Our office is offering Telehealth Services which allows you the opportunity to speak with our physicians over a real-time audio/visual communications platform from the comfort of your own home. These services are billed to your insurance and paid per your insurance plan and insurance contracted rates.
Telehealth services usually require real-time audio/visual telecommunication between a provider and patient. The platform HPSA currently uses is doxy.me, which is a secure, HIPAA compliant communications platform. It is a free service for patients that requires no download. You will need to make sure you have:
- Access to a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Access to a webcam if using a computer or laptop.
- Have a good internet connection.
- Use Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Click here to learn more about doxy.me.
HOW IT WORKS
- Schedule appointment and provide correct phone number and email address.
- We will send you the personalized doxy.me link to your provider's online waiting room. You will need to login when you receive this link to make sure you are able to login.
- Make sure to allow your computer, smartphone, or tablet access to your camera and microphone.
- You will then click the personalized link again at your scheduled appointment time.
- Enter your first and last name and click Check In.
- The provider will receive an alert that you are in their "waiting room" and will start the call.
- You will have your audio/visual appointment with the provider.
- Our staff will call you after the appointment to schedule any necessary follow-up appointments and/or testings the provider may order, as well as send any prescribed medications to your pharmacy.